Independence for long-term students

If you come to stay with us for four weeks or longer, the School can arrange lodging in a rented apartment/flat. This type of lodging is more suitable for an independent person or a couple. You will have to take care of your meals and the household yourself.

If your stay is shorter than four weeks and you still want to live in a separate apartment, please contact us regarding the issue. We will try to find a suitable accommodation for you.

Apartment rent varies significantly depending on the number of rooms, metric area, type of furniture, duration of your stay, and the city area. Please let us know your preferences to hear exact price.